The LED recessed lights from FRENSCH combine compact design with high luminous intensity and long service life. In addition, the lights are particularly resistant: They are temperature-resistant and extremely impact-resistant, and fully enclosed and thus waterproof versions are also available.
Whether spots or strip lights: The recessed lights from FRENSCH offer reliable light, on request in different light colors as well as with night light function.
The range includes dimmable variants, and the spots are also available in a variety of different trim rings. Another advantage: The assembly is particularly simple, requires only little time and can be carried out with minimal tool use.
Due to their low installation depth, the LED lights are used especially where space is limited, including in vehicle ceilings and side walls of vehicles.
- Compact design – very low installation depth and effortless installation
- Extremely robust and impact resistant
- Partially Fully enclosed (IP67)
- Strictly tested for the highest safety requirements
- First-class energy efficiency
- Dimmable variants available
- Versions in different light colors as well as with night light function
Due to their many positive properties, FRENSCH LED recessed lights are mainly used in vehicle interiors.
Light quality down to the last detail: All work steps – from development and product design to production and rigorous quality tests – are carried out at FRENSCH in-house under one roof. Trust in our many years of expertise.