The FRENSCH LED outdoor lights have been designed for maximum robustness and durability and always create an extra level of safety – whether as apron lighting for emergency vehicles and ships or as work lights for agricultural machinery.
Apron lighting plays a particularly important role. It is therefore intended to illuminate the surroundings, for example of a fire-fighting vehicle, over a large area to ensure safe use even at night. An LED lamp that meets these characteristics and is therefore ideally suited as an ambient lighting system is our model F-25S with aluminium housing.
We also offer a wide range of fully enclosed and thus waterproof products, including 45° lights. With the R-805, we have also developed a high-quality LED strip light that is used in the field of building technology – for example at bus stops in the countryside or underpasses for bicycles.
- For safe working on machines, vehicles or on deck
- Compact design – small footprint & effortless installation
- Unrivalled durability thanks to robust material
- Strictly tested for the highest safety requirements
- First-class energy efficiency
- Also available with splash protection (e.g. IP67)
The LED outdoor lights from Frensch are widely used.
Light quality down to the last detail: All work steps – from development and product design to production and rigorous quality tests – are carried out at FRENSCH in-house under one roof. Trust in our many years of expertise.